Description: A full internal compliance audit with site visit and reporting.
Purpose: To provide a detailed understanding of your RTOs standard of compliance with the NVR standards.
Outline of service: Is conducted exactly the same as a compliance regulatory audit. The audit includes:
- one hour (planning/activity outline) teleconference with RTO staff prior to the site visit;
- desk-top review of selected material prior to the site visit;
- site visit – all day activity;
- audit of all conditions and standards of the NVR standards;
- audit of two qualifications including two units of competence from each qualification;
- opening and closing meeting; and;
- comprehensive audit report and action list prioritising all non-compliance and opportunities for improvement (issued within seven days of site visit).
The report will go beyond a normal compliance report and will provide specific rectification advice. This service is designed to provide an RTO with an accurate and independent picture of compliance leading up to initial registration, post initial audit, renewal audit or simply as a health check as part of a continuous improvement strategy.
Cost: $3,300.00 + travel cost
Other information: Please note that the cost is inclusive of GST. Travel costs are kept to an absolute minimum and are booked at the cheapest possible fare. Newbery Consulting does not charge for travel time. Invoice is issued on the delivery of audit report. Newbery Consulting payment terms are 14 days.
Please contact us if you require more information.