Description: The preparation of rectification evidence in response to a non-compliant audit outcome.
Purpose: To assist you in interpreting a negative audit report and preparing all rectification evidence within the specified time allocated by the regulator. The secondary purpose of this service, is to help the RTO develop arrangements to support ongoing compliance and good practice.
Outline of service: When issued with a non-compliant audit outcome, it can be daunting to prepare a rectification response and have confidence that your work will satisfy the expectations of the regulator. Newbery Consulting provide a technical support role to assist in the development and presentation of rectification evidence. This service may include:
- Analysis of the audit report and development of an action list with rectification advice.;
- The supply of policy and procedures relating to identified policy gaps;
- The development and supply of learning and/or assessment materials relating to identified non-compliance;
- The mentoring and support of staff in their development of knowledge and understanding of audit and compliance requirements; and
- The preparation of a rectification technical guide to assist the regulator to navigate through and understand the evidence you have submitted.
Cost: $1,650.00 per day. Each project is individually costed and a work proposal will be prepared based on specific client requests/instructions.
Other information: Please note that the cost is inclusive of GST. Travel is generally not required. Newbery Consulting does not charge for travel time. Invoice is issued on the day following the site visit. Newbery Consulting payment terms are 14 days. If you have specific requirements, please contact us to discuss
Note: Newbery Consulting seeks to work with RTOs who are genuinely committed to delivering quality training and assessment. We are unlikely to rescue an RTO who we consider is not committed to the same quality outcomes. Newbery Consulting do not represent RTOs in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal and will not appear in that forum.
Please contact us if you require more information.