CHCAGE004 Implement interventions with older people at risk
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency CHCAGE004 Implement interventions with older people at risk. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Summary Report
- Assessor Instructions & Mapping
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
- Practical Observation Tools
- Supplementary Workplace Supervisor Report
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work in partnership with older people and their carers to implement interventions in the context of an individualised plan to reduce risk.
This unit applies to support workers in a residential or community context. Work performed requires a range of well developed skills where some discretion and judgement is required. Workers will take responsibility for their own outputs under direct or indirect supervision.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate is to complete a written response knowledge assessment.
- Assessment Task 2: Role Play – The candidate must participate in a role play, assisting the assessment of risk and the implementation and evaluation of risk minimisation strategies for an older person in a simulated environment, in a manner that is respectful of the older person’s dignity and privacy.
- Assessment Task 3: Observation – The candidate must be observed assisting with the assessment of risk and the implementation and evaluation of risk minimisation strategies for an older person in a real workplace, in a manner that is respectful of the older person’s dignity and privacy.
- Supplementary Evidence: Workplace Supervisor Report – The assessor to engage with the workplace supervisor and obtain feedback on the candidate’s work performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.