HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Summary Report
- Assessor Instructions & Mapping
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
- Practical Observation Tools
- Supplementary Workplace Supervisor Report
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to follow organisational infection prevention and control procedures, including implementing standard and transmission-based precautions and responding to infection risks.
This unit applies to individuals working in health and direct client care contexts.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 3 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate is to complete a written response knowledge assessment.
- Assessment Task 2: Observation – The candidate must demonstrate their ability to follow established organisation infection prevention and control procedures in a workplace on three separate occasions.
- Supplementary Evidence: Workplace Supervisor Report – The assessor to engage with the workplace supervisor and obtain feedback on the candidate’s work performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.