Description: A full internal compliance audit with site visit and audit reporting.
Purpose: To provide a detailed understanding of your RTO’s compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015.
Outline of service: Is conducted as a compliance regulatory audit. The audit includes:
- one hour teleconference with RTO staff prior to the site visit;
- audit notification and request of pre-audit information;
- desk-top review of pre-audit information prior to the site visit;
- site visit – all day activity;
- audit of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 including the following clauses 4.1,2.3, 2.4, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 7.3, 1.7, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.8, 1.13-1.20, 8.2, 3.1 and 3.3 (Same as ASQA Click);
- audit of up to two qualifications – two units from each qualification;
- opening and closing meeting; and
- Provision of a detailed audit report.
The report will go beyond a normal compliance report and will provide specific rectification advice and the reasons for non-compliant findings. This service is designed to provide an RTO with an accurate and independent picture of compliance leading up to initial registration, post initial audit, renewal audit or simply as a health check as part of a continuous improvement strategy. This is a great professional development activity for staff.
Cost: $4,290.00 + travel cost
Other information: Please note that the cost is inclusive of GST. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply. Travel costs are kept to an absolute minimum and are booked at the cheapest possible fare. Newbery Consulting does not charge for travel time. Travel costs incurred in the delivery of this service will be invoiced in arrears. Newbery Consulting payment terms are 14 days.
Please contact us if you require more information.