Description: An internal compliance audit conducted as a remote audit and audit reporting.
Purpose: To provide a detailed understanding of your RTO’s compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015.
Outline of service: Is conducted as a compliance regulatory audit. The audit includes:
- pre-audit zoom meeting with RTO staff prior to commencing the audit;
- audit notification and request of audit evidence;
- audit of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 including the following clauses 4.1,2.3, 2.4, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 7.3, 1.7, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.8, 1.9-1.11, 1.13-1.20, 2.1-2.4, 8.2, 3.1 and 3.3
- audit of up to two qualifications – two units from each qualification;
- mid-audit zoom meeting to discuss initial findings and to invite additional evidence;
- post-audit zoom meeting; and
- provision of a detailed audit report.
The report will go beyond a normal compliance report and will provide specific rectification advice and the reasons for non-compliant findings. This service is designed to provide an RTO with an accurate and independent picture of compliance leading up to initial registration, post initial audit, renewal audit or simply as a health check as part of a continuous improvement strategy.
Other information: Please note that the cost is inclusive of GST. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply. Newbery Consulting payment terms are 14 days.
Please contact us if you require more information.