BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the complete assessment package in support the qualification BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (Release 4). The package includes the complete assessment materials for each unit of competency including:
- Assessment Plan and Mapping
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
- Assessment Record
Qualification Description: This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts. As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team. They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
Units of Competency: The following 14 units of competency assessment packages are supplied:
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBLDR404 Lead a diverse workforce
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT. You must provide a valid ABN for the issue of the product licence.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST. This package compliments the text: Judith Dwyer and Nicole Hopwood, 2013. Management Strategies And Skills. McGraw Hill Australia.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.