BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the complete assessment package in support the qualification BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management (Release 2). The package includes the complete assessment materials for each unit of competency including:
- Assessment Plan and Mapping
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
- Assessment Record
Qualification Description: This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Units of Competency: The following 14 units of competency assessment packages are supplied:
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT. You must provide a valid ABN for the issue of the product licence.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST. This package compliments the text: Judith Dwyer and Nicole Hopwood, 2013. Management Strategies And Skills. McGraw Hill Australia.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.