BSBADM502 Manage meetings
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBADM502 – Manage meetings. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage a range of meetings including overseeing the meeting preparation processes, chairing meetings, organising the minutes and reporting meeting outcomes.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who are required to organise and manage meetings within their workplace, including conducting or managing administrative tasks in providing agendas and meeting material. They may work as senior administrative staff or may be individuals with responsibility for conducting and chairing meetings in the workplace.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Written Response – The learner is required to respond in writing to a range of questions.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner is required to prepare for a semi-formal meeting, including developing an agenda and meeting papers, and notifying participants.
- Assessment Task 3: Demonstration Task – The learner is required to chair a semi-formal meeting and ensure that meeting minutes are recorded.
- Assessment Task 4:Project Task – The learner is required to check and authorise meeting minutes and distribute and store them.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to conduct meetings.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.