BSBCMM501 Develop and nurture relationships
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBCMM501 – Develop and nurture relationships. The package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop, nurture and maintain various networks and relationships with client, customers and colleagues in order to promote the organisation, to improve business practices and to find and secure new business relationships.
This unit applies to individuals who use communication and networking skills to develop and consolidate relationships with people in a range of sectors.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Written Response – The learner is required to provide written responses to a series of questions to demonstrate their understanding and applied knowledge.
- Assessment Task 2: Role Play – The learner is required to conduct a meeting to demonstrate their interpersonal styles and methods for the scenario provided.
- Assessment Task 3: Project Task – The learner is required to build and maintain business networks and relationships in their desired industry by participating in a relevant networking event (physical or virtual).
- Assessment Task 4: Project Task – The learner is required to demonstrate how they can nurture a relationship and build on referral business for the long term.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.