BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBCUS401 – Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to advise, carry out and evaluate customer service strategies. It applies to individuals who have well developed skills and a broad knowledge of customer service strategies for addressing customer needs and problems, and who may provide guidance or delegate work related tasks to others.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Project Task – The learner is required to research current customer service strategies and known service issues, gather information on customer needs, and analyse whether existing strategies are effective in meeting the needs and priorities of customers.
- Assessment Task 2: Demonstration Task – The learner is required to meet with a manager to present recommendations for implementing improvements to customer service strategies.
- Assessment Task 3: Professional Discussion – In a verbal discussion with the assessor the learner must demonstrate knowledge and skills associated with evaluating and implementing customer service strategies to improve the delivery of products and services.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to evaluate and implement customer service strategies.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.