BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to execute tasks associated with the recruitment cycle and apply in-depth knowledge of the work of the organisation, and how recruitment and selection practices fit with other human resources functions.
This unit applies to individuals who support recruitment, selection and induction functions under the direction of a human resource manager.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Case Study – The learner is required to respond in writing to a range of activities based on a customised case study scenario that is relevant for his or her workplace.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner is required to prepare a range of documents to support the recruitment and selection processes based on the customised case study scenario.
- Assessment Task 3: Demonstration Task – The learner is required to conduct a simulated recruitment interview together with a workplace manager, based on the customised case study scenario. Immediately following the interview the learner will collaborate with the manager on the candidate’s suitability for the position.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to participate in recruitment, selection and induction processes.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.