BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Summary Report
- Assessor Instructions & Mapping
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
- Practical Observation Tools
- Supplementary Workplace Supervisor Report
Unit Description: This unit defines skills, knowledge and outcomes required to use leadership to promote team cohesion. It includes motivating, mentoring, coaching and developing the team and forming the bridge between the management of the organisation and team members.
This unit applies to team leaders, supervisors and new or emerging managers where leadership plays a role in developing and maintaining effective workplace relationships. It applies in any industry or community context.
At this level work will normally be carried out within routine and non-routine methods and procedures, which require planning and evaluation and leadership and guidance of others.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate to complete a written response knowledge assessment
- Assessment Task 2: Case Study – The candidate is to respond to a case study and answer the questions in the candidate response document.
- Assessment Task 3: Case Study – The candidate is to respond to a case study and answer the questions in the candidate response document.
- Assessment Task 4: Role Play – The candidate is to participate in a role-play.
- Supplementary Evidence: Workplace Supervisor Report – The assessor to engage with the workplace supervisor and obtain feedback on the candidate’s work performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.