BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit defines skills, knowledge and outcomes required to use leadership to promote team cohesion. It includes motivating, mentoring, coaching and developing the team and forming the bridge between the management of the organisation and team members.
This unit applies to team leaders, supervisors and new or emerging managers where leadership plays a role in developing and maintaining effective workplace relationships. At this level work will normally be carried out within routine and non-routine methods and procedures, which require planning and evaluation and leadership and guidance of others.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Case Study – The learner will respond in writing to a range of activities based on a selected workplace scenario.
- Assessment Task 2: Demonstration Task – The learner must collect and analyse team performance data and feedback from stakeholders then lead a team meeting to review the performance results and generate ideas for improvements.
- Assessment Task 3: Professional Discussion – In a verbal discussion with the assessor the learner must demonstrate knowledge of the theory and techniques for developing and maintaining effective workplace relationships.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to promote team cohesion.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.