BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBLDR403 – Lead team effectiveness. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit defines skills, knowledge and outcomes required to plan and supervise the performance of the team and develop team cohesion. It applies to team leaders, supervisors and new emerging managers who have an important leadership role in the development of efficient and effective work teams.
Leaders at this level also provide leadership for the team and bridge the gap between the management of the organisation and the team members. As such they must ‘manage up’ as well as manage their team/s.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Demonstration Task – The learner is required to lead a meeting to collaborate with team members to establish a team charter (purpose, roles & responsibilities, goals, etc.) and develop an action plan for an assigned task.The learner must submit a documented meeting record, the team charter and the action plan.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner will need to submit evidence of implementation and monitoring activities such as meeting records, communications, amended or new team documents and management sign-off on the satisfactory completion of the task.
- Assessment Task 3: Demonstration Task – The learner is required to participate in a meeting role play with a manager, to resolve a team issue. Following the meeting, the learner must submit a copy of an email to the team, communicating the outcomes of the management meeting.
- Assessment Task 4: Professional Discussion – In a verbal discussion with you the learner must demonstrate knowledge of the principles and techniques associated with leading an effective team and an ability to apply these principles and techniques.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to lead an effective team.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.