BSBLDR404 Lead a diverse workforce
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBLDR404 – Lead a diverse workforce. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit identifies the behaviours, skills and knowledge required to lead a diverse workforce. It covers identifying, analysing and engaging with a diverse workforce to maximise the benefit of diversity to the organisation.
The unit applies to supervisors, team leaders, new and emerging managers who lead within a diverse workforce environment and exercise discretion and autonomy within a structured business context.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Project Task – The learner must review and report on organisational and personal diversity leadership capability and identify opportunities and barriers for maximising the benefits of workplace diversity.
- Assessment Task 2: Demonstration Task – The learner must research and review best practice workplace diversity management and identify a range of ideas that could be applied to improve current workplace practice. The learner must then develop an action plan for implementing one new diversity practice in his or her work team.
- Assessment Task 3: Professional Discussion – The learner must develop the resources for a diversity awareness presentation designed to be incorporated into the organisation’s employee induction program.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to promote and support workplace diversity.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.