BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBLDR501 – Develop and use emotional intelligence. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit covers the development and use of emotional intelligence to increase self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management in the context of the workplace.
It applies to managers who identify, analyse, synthesise and act on information from a range of sources and who deal with unpredictable problems. They use initiative and judgement to organise the work of self and others and plan, evaluate and co-ordinate the work of teams.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Case Study – The learner is required to prepare a written report based on a workplace case study.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner is required to undertake an evaluation of his or her own emotional intelligence using self-reflection and feedback from others.
- Assessment Task 3: Project Task – The learner is required to keep a journal of interactions with individuals over a specified time period. The learner must reflect and report on the effectiveness of each interaction within the framework of emotional intelligence.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to manage and model emotional strength and promote emotional intelligence in others.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.