BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBLDR502 – Lead and manage effective workplace relationships. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to lead and manage effective workplace relationships. It applies to individuals in leadership or management who have a prominent role in establishing and managing processes and procedures to support workplace relationships taking into account the organisation’s values, goals and cultural diversity.
At this level, work will normally be carried out within complex and diverse methods and procedures, which require the exercise of considerable discretion and judgement, using a range of problem-solving and decision-making strategies.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Written Response – The learner is required to respond in writing to questions and case study activities.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner is required to develop procedures for a work team covering communication protocols, consultation activities and issue resolution.
- Assessment Task 3: Project Task – The learner is required to research and report on workplace approaches to managing cultural diversity and promoting ethical values.
- Assessment Task 4:Project Task – The learner is required to develop a networking plan between two organisational groups.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to lead and manage effective workplace relationships.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.