BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBLED501 – Develop a workplace learning environment. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to encourage and support the development of a learning environment in which work and learning come together. Particular emphasis is on the development of strategies to facilitate and promote learning and to monitor and improve learning performance.
It applies to individuals who have a prominent role in encouraging, supporting and facilitating the development of a learning environment in which work and learning come together. At this level work will normally be carried out within complex and diverse methods and procedures, which require the exercise of considerable discretion and judgement, using a range of problem solving and decision making strategies.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Written Response – The learner is required to respond in writing to a range of questions and case study activities.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner is required to undertake a review of current workplace learning practices and prepare a report with recommendations for enhancing the learning environment and culture.
- Assessment Task 3: Project Task – The learner is required to develop and implement a learning needs self-assessment process, then prepare a learning plan based on the assessment.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to promote and facilitate learning opportunities in the workplace.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.