BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBMGT401 – Show leadership in the workplace. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to lead teams and individuals by modelling high standards of conduct to reflect the organisation’s standards and values.
It applies to individuals who are making the transition from being a team member to taking responsibility for the work and performance of others and providing the first level of leadership within the organisation. These managers have a strong influence on the work culture, values and ethics of the teams they supervise.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Project Task – The learner must lead a team meeting to resolve a work issue and then manage the implementation and monitoring of the agreed solution.
- Assessment Task 2: Demonstration Task – The learner must prepare a performance development plan in response to a team member’s poor behaviour and conduct a meeting with the team member to communicate the performance issue and establish a performance agreement.
- Assessment Task 3: Professional Discussion – In a verbal discussion with the assessor the learner must demonstrate knowledge of leadership styles, group behaviour, organisational standards, values and behavioural expectations.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The Assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s developed leadership ability.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.