BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBMGT402 – Implement operational plan. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to implement the operational plan by monitoring and adjusting operational performance, planning and acquiring resources and providing reports on performance as required.
It applies to individuals who plan activities to achieve the measurable, stated objectives of the team and the organisation. At this level work will normally be carried out within routine and non-routine methods and procedures which require planning, evaluation, leadership and guidance of others.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Project Task – The learner must work with others to implement and monitor an operational initiative.
- Assessment Task 2: Demonstration Task – The learner will be required to manage the performance of a team member through a coaching session.
- Assessment Task 3: Professional Discussion – In a verbal discussion with you the learner must demonstrate knowledge of the principles and techniques associated with implementing and monitoring operational plans.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s developed operational management ability.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.