BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBMGT403 – Implement continuous improvement. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to implement the organisation’s continuous improvement systems and processes. It covers using systems and strategies to actively encourage the team to participate in the process, monitoring and reviewing performance, and identifying opportunities for further improvements.
It applies to managers who have an active role in implementing the continuous improvement process to achieve the organisation’s objectives. Their position is closely associated with the creation and delivery of products and services which means that they have an important role in influencing the ongoing development of the organisation.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Project Task – The learner is required to review the continuous improvement systems and processes in the workplace and prepare a report for management.
- Assessment Task 2: Demonstration Task – The learner is required to lead a team meeting where the team will review a selected work team process using continuous improvement principles and techniques. The learner will then document the outcomes of the meeting and communicate them to team members.
- Assessment Task 3: Professional Discussion – In a verbal discussion with the assessor the learner must demonstrate knowledge of the principles and techniques associated with continuous improvement systems and processes.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to support continuous improvement.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.