BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBMGT517 – Manage operational plan. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop and monitor implementation of the operational plan to provide efficient and effective workplace practices within the organisation’s productivity and profitability plans. Management at a strategic level requires systems and procedures to be developed and implemented to facilitate the organisation’s operational plan.
This unit applies to individuals who manage the work of others and operate within the parameters of a broader strategic and/or business plan.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Written Response – The learner is required to respond in writing to questions and case study activities.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner is required to produce an operational plan and supporting documents.
- Assessment Task 3: Demonstration Task – The learner is required to present an operational plan and associated budget to a senior manager to obtain approval. This will be conducted as a role play.
- Assessment Task 4: Project Task – The learner is required to develop the operational framework to support the implementation and monitoring of an operational plan.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to manage an operational plan.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.