BSBMKG412 Conduct e-marketing communications
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBMKG412 – Conduct e-marketing communications. The package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to prepare electronic advertisements for use in internet, email or facsimile marketing communications, and to evaluate their effectiveness in achieving marketing objectives.
This unit applies to individuals working in promotional roles who are required to use electronic communications and existing business websites to effectively convey marketing communications and achieve marketing objectives in accordance with marketing or e-marketing plans.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Written Response – The learner is required to provide written responses to a series of questions to demonstrate their understanding and applied knowledge.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner is required to review a website and assess it’s readiness for an e-marketing campaign.
- Assessment Task 3: Project Task – The learner is required to develop an e-marketing campaign, creating a portfolio of marketing advertisements suitable to use in electronic advertising which align with the organisation’s marketing objectives.
- Assessment Task 4: Project Task – The learner is required to monitor and evaluate the results of an e-marketing campaign and make recommendations on how to improve the campaign.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.