BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to undertake a straightforward project or a section of a larger project. It covers developing a project plan, administering and monitoring the project, finalising the project and reviewing the project to identify lessons learned for application to future projects.
This unit applies to individuals who play a significant role in ensuring a project meets timelines, quality standards, budgetary limits and other requirements set for the project.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Project Task – The learner is required to identify a workplace project, define the project scope, stakeholders and resource requirements, prepare a project proposal, and obtain management approval.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner is required to develop a project plan in consultation with project team members and/or stakeholders that includes a project schedule, a risk register, a project budget and a communication plan.
- Assessment Task 3: Project Task – The learner is required to execute the planned project schedule and undertake a minimum of two (2) monitoring and reporting activities over the course of the project.
- Assessment Task 4: Project Task – The learner is required to undertake project review and closure activities in consultation with project team members and/or stakeholders.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to undertake project work.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.