BSBSMB302 Develop a micro business proposal
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBSMB302 – Develop a micro business proposal. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to research the feasibility of a business opportunity, and to present a business idea in formats suiting a range of stakeholders.
This unit applies to individuals who are establishing or operating a micro business for self-employment.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Written Response – The learner is required to respond in writing to questions to demonstrate their understanding and applied knowledge.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner is required to conduct a business cost and revenue analysis on their business idea to identify initial and ongoing costs and identify potential risks that may impact the viability and success of the business.
- Assessment Task 3: Project Task – The learner is required to evaluate the viability of a business idea through a SWOT analysis, to see if their personal skills, experience and attributes match those required for the business to be successful.
- Assessment Task 4: Project Task – The learner is required to prepare a business overview in the form of a presentation, to suit different stakeholders. The learner is required to choose two stakeholders and create a customised presentation for each stakeholder.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.