BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBSUS501 – Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop and implement a workplace sustainability policy and to modify the policy to suit changed circumstances. It applies to individuals with managerial responsibilities who undertake work developing approaches to create, monitor and improve strategies and policies within workplaces and engage with a range of relevant stakeholders and specialists.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Written Response – The learner is required to respond in writing to questions and a case study activity.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner is required to develop a sustainability policy for his or her workplace. Following consultation with a senior manager, the learner must then plan for the implementation and communication of the sustainability policy.
- Assessment Task 3: Demonstration Task – The learner is required to consult with a senior manager on the sustainability policy development, to reach agreement on the strategies and programs that will form part of the policy, and obtain approval to proceed with policy implementation. This will be conducted as a role play.
- Assessment Task 4:Project Task – The learner is required to review a workplace sustainability initiative and prepare a report of findings including recommendations for improvements.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to contribute to sustainability leadership in the workplace.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.