BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to implement and monitor an organisation’s work health and safety (WHS) policies, procedures and programs in the relevant work area in order to meet legislative requirements.
It applies to individuals with supervisory responsibilities for implementing and monitoring the organisation’s WHS policies, procedures and programs in a work area. These individuals have a broad knowledge of WHS policies and contribute well developed skills in creating solutions to unpredictable problems through analysis and evaluation of information from a variety of sources. They provide supervision and guidance to others and have limited responsibility for the output of others.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Demonstration Task – A scenario will be provided to the learner involving a workplace incident that results in an injured team member. The learner will be required to arrange completion of an incident report and consult with the department’s HSR.
- Assessment Task 2: Demonstration Task – The learner will be required to prepare and deliver a short training session for team members on WHS procedures associated with the new risk controls and provide WHS refresher training.
- Assessment Task 3: Project Task – The learner is to analyse and report on organisational WHS policies, procedures and records, and research and make recommendations on specialist WHS training opportunities.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to implement and monitor WHS requirements.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.