BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to create systems and process to organise information and prioritise tasks.
It applies to individuals working in managerial positions who have excellent organisational skills. The work ethic of individuals in this role has a significant impact on the work culture and patterns of behaviour of others as managers at this level are role models in their work environment.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Written Response – The learner will respond in writing to a range of questions.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner is required to develop a daily work plan and then reflect on achievements and performance at the end of the day.
- Assessment Task 3: Project Task – The learner is required to evaluate his or her work performance, based on feedback collected from colleagues and a self-assessment. The learner must then use the outcomes of the evaluation to create a professional development plan.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to manage his or her own work priorities and professional development.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.