BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to plan documents, draft text, prepare final text and produce documents of some complexity.
It applies to individuals who work in a range of business environments and are skilled in the creation of reports, information and general promotion documents that are more complex than basic correspondence, memos or forms and that require review and analysis of a range of information sources.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Written Response – The learner is required to respond in writing to a range of questions to demonstrate knowledge of writing rules and conventions, the impact of document styles, and organisational requirements when producing documents.
- Assessment Task 2: Project Task – The learner must plan draft, finalise and produce a formal management report. The report must include statistical data relating to the report topic.
- Assessment Task 3: Project Task – The learner must plan draft, finalise and produce a workplace newsletter. The newsletter must include a range of design elements including graphics and columns.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor must obtain feedback from a workplace supervisor on the learner’s ability to produce complex workplace documents.
Recommended Learning Resources: The primary reference used for this course is the text: Management Strategies and Skills 2nd Edition by Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $104.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.