CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the complete assessment package in support the qualification CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (Release 4). The package includes the complete assessment materials for each unit of competency including:
- Assessor Guides
- Candidate Guides
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessment Mapping Guide and Design Records
- Training and Assessment Strategy
Qualification Description: This qualification reflects the role of workers in a range of early childhood education settings who work within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard. They support the implementation of an approved learning framework, and support children s wellbeing, learning and development. Depending on the setting, educators may work under direct supervision or autonomously.
Note. This assessment package is designed into unit clusters meaning that in most clusters two or more units of competency are being assessed. This results in a significant reduction of the amount of assessment and aids the efficient delivery of the course.
Units of Competency: The following 18 units of competency assessment packages are supplied:
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- CHCECE009 Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTWHS001 Participate in work health and safety
- CHCECE002 Ensure the health and safety of children
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- CHCPRT003 Work collaboratively to maintain an environment safe for children and young people
- CHCECE005 Provide care for babies and toddlers
- CHCECE003 Provide care for children
- CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks
- CHCECE013 Use information about children to inform practice
- CHCECE011 Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning
- CHCECE010 Support the holistic development of children in early childhood
- CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
- CHCECE006 Support behaviour of children and young people
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT. You must provide a valid ABN for the issue of the product licence.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST. This package compliments the text: Lorraine Walker and Shelagh Miller, 2016. The Early Childhood Educator For Certificate III. McGraw Hill Australia.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.