CHC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the complete assessment package in support the qualification CHC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support (Release 2). The package includes the complete assessment materials for 22 unit of competency including:
- Assessment Summary Report
- Assessor Instructions & Mapping
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
- Practical Observation Tools
- Supplementary Workplace Supervisor Report
Qualification Description: This qualification reflects the role of support workers who complete specialised tasks and functions in aged services; either in residential, home or community based environments. Workers will take responsibility for their own outputs within defined organisation guidelines and maintain quality service delivery through the development, facilitation and review of individualised service planning and delivery.
Workers may be required to demonstrate leadership and have limited responsibility for the organisation and the quantity and quality of outputs of others within limited parameters.
Units of Competency: The following 22 units of competency assessment packages are supplied:
- CHCADV001 Facilitate the interests and rights of clients
- CHCAGE001 Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCAGE003 Coordinate services for older people
- CHCAGE004 Implement interventions with older people at risk
- CHCAGE005 Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCCCS006 Facilitate individual service planning and delivery
- CHCCCS011 Meet personal support needs
- CHCCCS023 Support independence and wellbeing
- CHCCCS025 Support relationships with carers and families
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCPAL001 Deliver care services using a palliative approach
- CHCPRP001 Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- CHCAGE002 Implement falls prevention strategies
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- CHCDIS009 Facilitate ongoing skills development using a person-centred approach
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues
- HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication
- HLTHPS007 Administer and monitor medications
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT. You must provide a valid ABN for the issue of the product licence.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST. This package compliments the text: Geoff and Arnott, 2017. The Individual Support Worker: Ageing, Disability, Home and Community. Cengage Learning Australia and the text: Croft 2017. The Australian Carer: A Training Manual for Aged Care Workers. also by Cengage Learning Australia.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.