CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the complete assessment package in support the qualification CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (Release 4). The package includes the complete assessment materials for each unit of competency including:
- Assessor Guides
- Candidate Guides
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessment Mapping Guide and Design Records
- Training and Assessment Strategy
Qualification Description:This qualification reflects the role of early childhood educators who are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum in early childhood education and care services. In doing so they work to implement an approved learning framework within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard.
Note. This assessment package is designed into unit clusters meaning that in most clusters two or more units of competency are being assessed. This results in a significant reduction of the amount of assessment and aids the efficient delivery of the course.
Units of Competency: The following 28 units of competency assessment packages are supplied:
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- CHCECE009 Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
- CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- CHCECE002 Ensure the health and safety of children
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- CHCECE005 Provide care for babies and toddlers
- CHCECE003 Provide care for children,
- CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- CHCECE016 Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children
- CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
- CHCPOL003 Research and apply evidence to practice
- CHCPOL002 Develop and implement policy
- CHCECE019 Facilitate compliance in an education and care services
- CHCMGT003 Lead the work team
- CHCECE025 Embed sustainable practices in service operations
- CHCECE017 Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in early childhood
- CHCECE018 Nurture creativity in children
- CHCECE020 Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour
- CHCECE022 Promote children’s agency
- CHCECE021 Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children
- CHCECE023 Analyse information to inform learning
- CHCECE026 Work in partnership with families to provide appropriate education and care for children
- CHCECE024 Design and implement the curriculum to foster children’s learning and development
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT. You must provide a valid ABN for the issue of the product licence.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST. This package compliments the text: Lorraine Walker, 2016. The Early Childhood Educator For Diploma. McGraw Hill Australia.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.