CHCAGE003 – Coordinate services for older people
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency CHCAGE003 – Coordinate services for older people. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Summary Report
- Assessor Instructions & Mapping
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
- Candidate Workplace Log
- Practical Observation Tool
- Supplementary Workplace Supervisor Report
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge to provide services to an older person. It involves following and contributing to an established individual plan.
This unit applies to workers in a residential or community context, or those in personal care or support services that work with older people. Work performed requires some discretion and judgement and is carried out under regular direct or indirect supervision.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 6 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate must complete a written response knowledge assessment
- Assessment Task 2: Role Play – The candidate is to participate in a role-play in a simulated environment, coordinating the services for an older person, before undertaking assessment in the workplace
- Assessment Task 3: Observation – The candidate is to coordinate the services for an older person in a workplace
- Assessment Task 4: Observation – The candidate is to coordinate the services for an older person in a workplace
- Assessment Task 5: Observation – The candidate is to coordinate the services for an older person in a workplace
- Supplementary Evidence: Supervisor Report – The assessor will engage with the workplace supervisor and obtain feedback on the candidate’s work performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.