CHCCCS015 Provide individualised support
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency CHCCCS015 – Provide individualised support (Release 1). The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Summary Report
- Assessor Instructions & Mapping
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
- Practical Observation Tool
- Supplementary Workplace Supervisor Report
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to organise, provide and monitor support services within the limits established by an individualised plan. The individualised plan refers to the support or service provision plan developed for the individual accessing the service and may have many different names in different organisations.
This unit applies to workers who provide support under direct or indirect supervision in any community services or health context.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 6 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate must complete a written response knowledge assessment
- Assessment Task 2: Case Study – The candidate is to interpret Individual Support Plans that have been completed for three clients
- Assessment Task 3: Observation – The candidate is to be observed providing and monitoring the support service detailed in an Individual Support Plan in a simulated work environment
- Assessment Task 4: Observation – The candidate is to be observed providing and monitoring the support service detailed in an Individual Support Plan in a simulated work environment
- Assessment Task 5: Observation – The candidate is to be observed providing and monitoring the support service detailed in an Individual Support Plan in a simulated work environment
- Supplementary Evidence: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.