CHCCCS023 Support independence and wellbeing
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency CHCCCS023 – Support independence and wellbeing (Release 2). The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Summary Report
- Assessor Instructions & Mapping
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
- Candidate Workplace Log
- Practical Observation Tool
- Supplementary Workplace Supervisor Report
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to provide individualised services in ways that support independence, as well as, physical and emotional wellbeing.
This unit applies to workers in a range of community services contexts who provide frontline support services within the context of an established individualised plan.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 7 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate must complete a written response knowledge assessment
- Assessment Task 2: Observation – The candidate is to be observed conducting direct support work in the workplace. The assessor will be focusing on the candidate’s ability to recognise and support individual difference
- Assessment Task 3: Observation – The candidate is to be observed conducting direct support work in the workplace. The assessor will be focusing on the candidate’s ability to promote independence
- Assessment Task 4: Observation – The candidate is to be observed conducting direct support work in the workplace. The assessor will be focusing on the candidate’s ability to support physical wellbeing
- Assessment Task 5: Observation – The candidate is to be observed conducting direct support work in the workplace. The assessor will be focusing on the candidate’s ability to support social, emotional and psychological wellbeing
- Assessment Task 6: Workplace Log Book – The candidate must complete a minimum work placement of 120 hours of direct support work in at least one aged care, home and community, disability or community service organisation
- Supplementary Evidence: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.