CHCCCS025 Support relationships with carers and families
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency CHCCCS025 – Support relationships with carers and families (Release 1). The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Summary Report
- Assessor Instructions & Mapping
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
- Practical Observation Tool
- Supplementary Workplace Supervisor Report
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work positively with the carers and families of people using the service based on an understanding of their support needs.
This unit applies to workers across a range of community services contexts.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 6 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate must complete a written response knowledge assessment
- Assessment Task 2: Case Study – The candidate is to analyse a Case Study using strengths-based solutions as part of their role in the support team
- Assessment Task 3: Case Study – The candidate is to analyse a Case Study using strengths-based solutions aspart of their role in the support team
- Assessment Task 4: Case Study – The candidate is to analyse a Case Study using strengths-based solutions aspart of their role in the support team
- Assessment Task 5: Role Play – The candidate is required to participate in a role play relating to the three completed case studies
- Supplementary Evidence: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.