CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency CHCDIS007 – Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability (Release 1). The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Summary Report
- Assessor Instructions & Mapping
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
- Practical Observation Tool
- Supplementary Workplace Supervisor Report
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to facilitate the empowerment of people with disability to deliver rights based services using a person-centred approach. It should be carried out in conjunction with individualised plans.
This unit applies to workers in varied disability contexts.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate must complete a written response knowledge assessment
- Assessment Task 2: Observation – The candidate is to work with a person with a disability, their families/carers/relevant others and the person’s individualised plan to help facilitate access to a wide variety of choices that will assist them to reach their personal goals
- Assessment Task 3: Observation – The candidate is to work with a person with a disability, their families/carers/relevant others and the person’s individualised plan to help facilitate access to a wide variety of choices that will assist them to reach their personal goals
- Supplementary Evidence: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.