CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people (Release 1). The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Summary Report
- Assessor Instructions & Mapping
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
- Practical Observation Tool
- Supplementary Workplace Supervisor Report
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work respectfully with people from diverse social and cultural groups and situations, including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
This unit applies to all workers.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 6 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate must complete a written response knowledge assessment
- Assessment Task 2: Project Report – The candidate is to undertake a self-assessment on the tool provided and reflect on their perspectives on diversity and identify ways to improve their self and social awareness
- Assessment Task 3: Observation – The candidate is required to demonstrate supporting a person who speaks very little English
- Assessment Task 4: Observation – The candidate is required to demonstrate supporting an elderly person with getting dressed and applying her day make up
- Assessment Task 5: Observation – The candidate is required to demonstrate supporting a strict religious person, who engages in prayer regularly
- Supplementary Evidence: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.