CHCECE002 Ensure the health and safety of children
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency CHCECE002 – Ensure the health and safety of children (Release 4). The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
- Assessor Supporting Tools
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge to ensure the health and safety of children.
This unit applies to educators working in a variety of education and care services.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate must provide a written response to 19 questions which address the knowledge requirement of the unit.
- Assessment Task 2: Portfolio – The candidate must collect a range of evidence of contributing to safe work practices in the workplace for a range of tasks.
- Assessment Task 3: Role Play – The candidate will be observed assisting others to implement administration of medication for both asthma and anaphylaxis
- Assessment Task 4: Portfolio – The candidate must collect a range of evidence of contributing to safe work practices in the workplace for a range of tasks.
- Supplementary Evidence: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Recommended Learning Resources: The learning resource recommended to be used in support of this assessment package is the text: The Early Childhood Educator for Certificate III, 2nd Edition. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (click here) for only $99.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout, you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.