CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency CHCECE007 – Develop positive and respectful relationships with children (Release 4). The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required by educators working with children to ensure they can develop and maintain effective relationships and promote positive behaviour.
This unit applies to educators who work with children in a range of education and care service settings.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – This task requires the candidate to complete a written response knowledge assessment involving 10 short response questions.
- Assessment Task 2: Observation – This task requires candidates to communicate and interact positively with children during meal time at the regulated education and care service.
- Assessment Task 3: Observation -This task requires the candidate to be observed in a regulated education and care service demonstrating their positive communication skills and interactions with children as they work with a minimum of three children during their play time, either indoor or outdoor.
- Supplementary Evidence: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Recommended Learning Resources: The learning resource recommended to be used in support of this assessment package is the text: The Early Childhood Educator for Certificate III, 2nd Edition. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (click here) for only $99.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout, you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.