CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency CHCLEG001 – Work legally and ethically (Release 4). The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify and work within the legal and ethical frameworks that apply to an individual job role.
This unit applies to community services and health workers who play a proactive role in identifying and meeting their legal and ethical responsibilities.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate must provide a written response to 35 questions which address the knowledge requirement of the unit.
- Assessment Task 2: Scenarios – The candidate must develop appropriate responses to 3 different legal or ethical issues relevant to their work role as an early childhood educator and communicate at least 2 potential work practice improvements for each scenario.
- Assessment Task 3: Observation – The candidate must conduct a session with their colleagues and supervisors to pro-actively share feedback where work practices could be improved to meet legal and ethical responsibilities.
- Supplementary Evidence: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Recommended Learning Resources: The learning resource recommended to be used in support of this assessment package is the text: The Early Childhood Educator for Certificate III, 2nd Edition. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (click here) for only $99.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.