Description: A compliance desk audit with the provision of an audit report. Includes the review of one qualification with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 clauses 1.1, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8 1.13, 1.16 and 4.1.
Purpose: To provide an understanding of your RTO’s compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 for a select qualification
Outline of service: Is conducted as a desk audit. The audit includes:
- one hour teleconference with RTO staff prior to the audit to plan the preparation of evidence;
- audit notification and request of audit evidence;
- desk-top review of audit evidence;
- teleconference as required to clarify evidence;
- audit of the Standards for RTOs 2015 clauses 1.1, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8 1.13, 1.16 and 4.1;
- audit of one qualification (sample two units of competency);
- opening and closing meeting as a teleconference; and
- provision of audit report for the select standards.
This service is designed to provide an RTO with a very cost effective way to obtain an accurate and independent picture of compliance leading up to a regulatory audit or addition to scope application. Unlike our full audit service or visit service, it does not include a visit to the RTO’s premises. This service represents the best value for the RTOs investment and is usually completed within a week of the receipt of audit evidence.
Other information: Please note that the cost is inclusive of GST. Invoice is issued on the day following the supply of the audit report. Newbery Consulting payment terms are 14 days.
Please contact us if you require more information.