FSKLRG09 Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency FSKLRG09 – Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify routine workplace problems and strategies to respond to the problems.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Knowledge Test – Candidates must provide written responses to all the questions provided in the section.
- Assessment Task 2: Case Study – Candidates must review three case studies analysing strategies to respond to routine workplace problems.
- Assessment Task 3: Observation Task – Candidates must participate in three role plays that involves them in responding to and handling workplace problems.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Recommended Learning Resources: The supporting reference that may be used in conjunction with this assessment package is the text Retail Services, 1st Edition supplied by McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $84.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.