HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
This unit applies to all persons who may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 3 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Written Response – The learner is required to provide written responses to a series of questions to demonstrate their understanding and applied knowledge.
- Assessment Task 2: Practical – The learner must be observed responding to two simulated emergency scenario requiring CPR.
- Assessment Task 3: Verbal Quiz – The learner must provide suitable responses to verbal questions about CPR technique and procedure.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.