HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency HLTHPS006 – Assist clients with medication (Release 2). The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Summary Report
- Assessor Instructions & Mapping
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
- Practical Observation Tool
- Supplementary Workplace Supervisor Report
- Recommendations for terminology, abbreviations and symbols used in medicines documentation
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to prepare for and provide medication assistance, and complete medication documentation. It also involves supporting a client to self-administer medication.
This unit applies to community services and health workers with authority in their state or territory to assist with the administration of medication.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate must complete a written response knowledge assessment
- Assessment Task 2: Role Play – The candidate is required to provide assistance with at least 5 different types of medications with at least 3 different modes of administration across a minimum of at least 5 different simulated clients. This must be completed before progressing to assessment 3 that will be conducted in the workplace
- Assessment Task 3: Observation – The candidate is required to complete this assessment in a care service providing assistance with medications to a minimum of 5 clients according to their care plans
- Supplementary Evidence: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.