HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency HLTWHS001 – Participate in workplace health and safety (Release 4). The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the skills and knowledge required for workers to participate in safe work practices to ensure their own health and safety, and that of others.
The unit applies to all workers who require knowledge of workplace health and safety (WHS) to carry out their own work, either under direct supervision or with some individual responsibility.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Research Task – The candidate must provide a written response to 13 questions which address the knowledge requirement of the unit.
- Assessment Task 2: Observation – You must conduct a hazard and risk analysis on your work placement premises and report the findings via a WHS meeting.
- Assessment Task 3: Observation – The candidate must participate in an emergency fire drill activity and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Supplementary Evidence: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Recommended Learning Resources: The learning resource recommended to be used in support of this assessment package is the text: The Early Childhood Educator for Certificate III, 2nd Edition. This is an excellent text and is available from McGraw Hill Education (click here) for only $99.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.