CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the complete assessment package in support the qualification CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Release 3) supporting the assessment of 20 units of competency. The package includes the complete assessment materials for each unit of competency including:
- Assessment Summary Report
- Assessor Instructions & Mapping
- Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Response Document
- Practical Observation Tools
- Supplementary Workplace Supervisor Report
Qualification Description: This qualification reflects the role of workers in the community and/or residential setting who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability or some other reason. Work involves using discretion and judgement in relation to individual support as well as taking responsibility for own outputs. Workers have a range of factual, technical and procedural knowledge, as well as some theoretical knowledge of the concepts and practices required to provide person-centred support.
Units of Competency: The following 20 units of competency assessment packages are supplied:
- CHCCCS015 Provide individualised support
- CHCCCS023 Support independence and well being
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
Group A electives AGEING specialisation:
- CHCAGE001 Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCAGE005 Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCCCS011 Meet personal support needs
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
Group B electives DISABILITY specialisation:
- CHCDIS001 Contribute to ongoing skills development using a strengths-based approach
- CHCDIS002 Follow established person-centred behaviour supports
- CHCDIS003 Support community participation and social inclusion
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
Group C electives HOME AND COMMUNITY specialisation:
- CHCCCS025 Support relationships with carers and families
- CHCHCS001 Provide home and community support services
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues
- CHCPAL001 Deliver care services using a palliative approach
- HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT. You must provide a valid ABN for the issue of the product licence.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST. This package compliments the text: Geoff and Arnott, 2017. The Individual Support Worker: Ageing, Disability, Home and Community. Cengage Learning Australia.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.