SIR20216 Certificate II in Retail
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the complete assessment package in support the qualification SIR20216 Certificate II in Retail (Release 1). The package includes the complete assessment materials for each unit of competency including:
- Assessment Mapping
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
- Assessment Record
Qualification Description: This qualification reflects the role of frontline retail team members who use a defined and limited range of operational skills to undertake workplace activities. They are involved in mainly routine and repetitive tasks and work under direct supervision of others.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in a diverse range of retail settings including specialty retailers, supermarkets, department stores and quick service restaurants.
Units of Competency: The following 13 units of competency assessment packages are supplied:
- SIRXCEG001 Engage the customer
- SIRXCOM001 Communicate in the workplace to support team and customer outcomes
- SIRXIND001 Work effectively in a service environment
- SIRXIND003 Organise personal work requirements
- SIRXRSK001 Identify and respond to security risks
- SIRXWHS002 Contribute to workplace health and safety
- SIRXPDK001 Advise on products and services
- FSKLRG09 Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
- SIRRINV001 Receive and handle retail stock
- SIRRMER001 Produce visual merchandise displays
- SIRXIND004 Plan a career in the retail industry
- SIRXPDK002 Advise on food products and services
- SIRXSLS002 Follow point-of-sale procedures
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT. You must provide a valid ABN for the issue of the product licence.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.