SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the complete assessment package in support the qualification SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail (Release 1). The package includes the complete assessment materials for each unit of competency including:
- Assessment Mapping
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
- Assessment Record
Qualification Description: This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have the primary responsibility of engaging the customer, maintaining daily store operations and delivering on organisational expectations. They have sound knowledge of product and service offerings. These individuals possess a range of well-developed skills where discretion and judgement is required. They work with some independence under limited supervision. Some individuals working at this level are responsible for supervising other team members and monitoring day-to-day workplace operations.
The qualification provides a pathway to work in a diverse range of retail settings including specialty retailers, supermarkets, department stores and quick service restaurants.
Units of Competency: The following 15 units of competency assessment packages are supplied:
- SIRXCEG001 Engage the customer
- SIRXCEG002 Assist with customer difficulties
- SIRXCEG003 Build customer relationships and loyalty
- SIRXCOM002 Work effectively in a team
- SIRXIND001 Work effectively in a service environment
- SIRXRSK001 Identify and respond to security risks
- SIRXSLS001 Sell to the retail customer
- SIRXWHS002 Contribute to workplace health and safety
- SIRXPDK001 Advise on products and services
- SIRRMER001 Produce visual merchandise displays
- SIRRRTF001 Balance and secure point-of-sale terminal
- SIRRINV002 Control stock
- SIRXQUA001A Develop innovative ideas at work
- SIRXCEG004 Create a customer-centric culture
- SIRXIND002 Organise and maintain the store environment
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT. You must provide a valid ABN for the issue of the product licence.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.