SIRRINV001 Receive and handle retail stock
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency SIRRINV001 – Receive and handle retail stock. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to receive and store retail stock. It requires the ability to check stock quality and quantity against order requirements; store or present stock correctly; and maintain cleanliness of stock-handling areas.
This unit applies to all retail sectors and business sizes from large format stores to small independents. It applies to frontline personnel who have limited autonomy and work under close supervision and guidance of others in frontline operational roles. However; in smaller retail businesses, senior personnel also undertake this function.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Knowledge Test – Candidates must provide written responses to all the questions provided in the section.
- Assessment Task 2: Review – Candidates must provide written responses to two Reviews analysing various safe manual handling techniques and the principles of stock control procedures.
- Assessment Task 3: Observation Task – Candidates must participate in four role plays in a simulated workplace environment demonstrating their ability on how they will perform stock control procedures.
- Assessment Task 4: Project Report – Candidates must create a flow chart describing how their store receives and handles retail stock.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the learner’s workplace performance.
Recommended Learning Resources: The supporting reference that may be used in conjunction with this assessment package is the text Retail Services, 1st Edition supplied by McGraw Hill Education (Click Here) for only $84.95 per student.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.